For about $8 per turnout you can now have full DCC control of your layout's switch machines!
Introducing the DIGITAL plus by Lenz LS150 turnout decoder, designed for cost effective turnout control for up to 6 independent turnouts.
* For control of any combination of 6 Atlas, Bachman, Kato, LGB, Peco, Tortoise, or other popular brands of twin-coil snap action or motorized switch machines.
* Support for 1024 accessory decoder addresses. Addresses for each output can be sequential or up to 6 independent addresses can be used
* High current provision to support Peco and Atlas switch machines with short protection on each output.
* Control using separate push-buttons is possible.
* Configuring the LS150 does not require a separate programming track and the parameters can be changed at any time in the future even after installation.
As a responsible manufacturer we have submitted the LS150 for independent NMRA C&I testing and provide a full goof proof warranty.
Copyright American Hobby Distributors and Lenz GmbH 2010. Maintained by American Hobby Distributors.